Do you want to make a complaint or ask a question about your rights as a consumer?

If you:

  • have a question about your consumer rights;
  • want to know how a business should behave under the law; or
  • would like to make a complaint about a business

then you can contact your state or territory’s consumer protection agency:

or the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.

To report technical issues with the website please contact